AIM
thefishbu

Daydreaming Daydreaming

like many others have said, good animation just too short. i felt myself wanting to see more. its a great concept. well done

"The Worst" "The Worst"

The animation is great. But music was a little too intense for me. And i was just disgusted by the content. Sorry 1 star from me.

Sherbalex responds:

take that one star and stick it up your dickhole

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

LOL!

i love it! it was so random and really funny :) fantastic job!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Amazing!

This has a great story, the music fit perfectly. at first i was a bit skeptical because of the limit in color (black and red with some yellow and white here and there) but i would say it definitely made the animation. part way though i thought they were gonna turn the dragon into some fierce beast, so it kept me in suspense on what was about to happen next. bravo! i enjoyed it a lot!

Pencilmation #4 Pencilmation #4

Genuis!!!

This is good quality stuff. It made me giggle in a lot of places in the animation. the music was very suitable. bravo!

Wanted To Be A Ghost Wanted To Be A Ghost

haha

so as i was watching this i was thinking it was one of those feel good movies with a moral and such. I was not expecting the end! that was great! :D

ViNCeNT-aSMoDeuS responds:

Heh, thanks a lot.
And yeah, I should probably put a 'Watch Full Movie' disclaimer at the top.
A lot of people would turn it off straight away. :P

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

lol :)

this was great :) it made me giggle. i wanna see more like this :)

RiverJordan responds:

and more shall be made! . . Once I can think of more endeavors for Patchey boy :P Its problematic because i would like to keep him for "animated shorts" and all of my ideas with him end up being long huge episode things :P

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

FANTASTIC!!!

seriously very well animated. even though it did remind me of a little samarai jack in there, it was still fantastic! the story and the fight scenes were great!

Geico Ad Parody Geico Ad Parody

awesome!

put a smile on my face. those commercials are random. but i like yours even more hahahaha